We all like to think we're independent and resourceful enough to take care of our own lives. But there's nothing wrong with accepting a little help once in a while. Through Financial Horizons, you can get assistance with everything from car buying to identity theft protection to consumer counseling.
Our partners will take good care of you. Just like we do.
Given Financial Horizon's mission of providing personalized financial solutions to members, it's no accident that many of our partners are in a similar field. Guarding against credit card fraud and identity theft can be as important to your financial health as choosing the right checking account or consumer loan.
- Legal Shield. Everyone deserves affordable legal and identity theft protection. Access advice and services when you need them, all for one low monthly fee.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Nevada. Living on a budget and coping with finances can be stressful. Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Nevada and Consumer Credit Affiliates of Northern Nevada provide free educational and counseling services.
- Verified by Visa. Get an extra layer of security. This free, simple-to-use service confirms your identity with an extra password when you make online transactions.
- Wild West Chevrolet. Your credit union membership earns you supplier pricing on new Chevrolets. View our inventory online, or stop by and choose from a large selection of new, certified pre-owned and pre-owned inventory.
- Enterprise Car Sales. Take advantage of haggle-free buying and worry-free ownership. It's the perfect used car package.
- CO-OP Financial Services. CO-OP provides the tools, counsel and leadership to help credit union members prosper, along with ATM locators throughout the country.
- Help You Thrive. Find quick and easy-to-understand financial education tools in one concise location. Help You Thrive brings together a wealth of resources to make your journey through the financial world a bit easier.
Let us add one more link that's close to our hearts. Connect for the Cause is an advocacy network for credit unions. Stay informed about legislative issues that are important to Financial Horizons and your credit union membership.