Life deals us some tough blows. Cars break down and need pricey repairs. Or they get stolen or totaled in accidents. Worse yet, you might get hurt in a crash, or in another way, and be unable to pay off your loans. We can't prevent life's misfortunes. But we can ease the financial pain with our three protection plans.
Is life slinging arrows at you? Put up a financial shield.
Everyone in Nevada hopes that nothing ever goes wrong. But hope does not protect you and your family from financial hardship. Financial Horizons Credit Union can help you take the action you need to protect your vehicle investments and your loans. It's a small price to pay for a lot of security.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Get coverage for major repairs on your new car for up to six years or 100,000 odometer miles
- Platinum Coverage Plan provides bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Save 50% over the cost dealer extended warranties
- Get work done at a licensed repair facility of your choice.
- Low deductibles, with a zero-deductible option available
- Used car coverage is also available at time of vehicle purchase.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage is made available by Financial Horizons Credit Union and administered by CUNA Mutual Group.
Guaranteed Asset Protection Plus
- GAP Plus protects your vehicle against a major financial loss
- Pay off your auto loan if your vehicle is stolen or totaled in an accident and your insurance doesn't cover the loan balance
- GAP Plus is made available by Financial Horizons Credit Union and administered by CUNA Mutual Group.
Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance
- Protect yourself in the event of unexpected illness, injury or death
- If you are totally disabled due to a covered injury or illness, Credit Disability will make your loan payments until you are fully recovered
- If you die unexpectedly, Credit Life Insurance may pay off your loan entirely
- Policy premiums can be rolled into your loan and included in your monthly payment